FBS : best regulated forex broker in philippines, Malaysia.. etc2021 : Review and Rating 2020
FBS is a reputable forex broker with over a decade of experience. It offers a great range of account types, quality research tools, and extensive educational Materials. here we checking the legitimacy and features of Fbs forex broker.
Overall Rating (4.5/5)
Regulated By : CySEC, IFSC
Cop Trade: Yes
Min Deposit: $1
Max Leverage: 1:3000
Publicly Traded: No
Deposit Options: Credit Card, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Wire Transfer
Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Wire Transfer
Tradable Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Crypto
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Commission on Trades: No
Fixed spreads: Yes
Trading Desk Type : ECN, No dealing desk, STP
OS Compatibility: Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), Web platform
Mobile trading: Android, iOS
Accepts Us Clients: No
FBS Copy Trade
It’s always a good idea to try new tools to improve your life, right❓
If you’re interested in trading, then you might know about the benefits of social trading. And our application CopyTrade📲 is here to encompass all of them. User-friendly and jam-packed with all the tools to boost and improve your trading performance.
Are you a beginner? Great, then CopyTrade will be an easy way to dive into the trading world. You see the list of top-performing traders and just copy their strategies and get equally good results. 💵
If you are an experienced trader, CopyTrade is to offer you a great platform to earn more. The more you will be copied – the more you will gain. 💰
With CopyTrade📲, you’ll enter the world of trading, a friendly and collaborative community with its leaders and top-performers. You can get in touch with anyone, exchange knowledge, learn, and get inspired. Follow us on Facebook and stay informed! Join FBS CopyTrade
FBS is a reputable forex broker with over a decade of experience. It offers a great range of account types, quality research tools, and extensive educational materials.
Our FBS review team found the broker to trustworthy and accomplished. Some of the available account types have very low minimum deposit limits, making this broker perfect for beginner traders. FBS also offers great bonuses and a rewarding loyalty program.
As with all of our broker reviews, we’ve reached our conclusions on FBS through in-depth research and extensive testing. You can trust us to never rely on third-party opinions, as our objective is to ensure that you have the information you need to choose the best broker for you.
Read on to learn everything you need to know before becoming an FBS trader.
- Extensive educational materials including webinars and video guides
- Excellent research tools make it the best broker for trader development
- Low minimum deposit limits and fees
- Wide variety of account types for all types of traders
- U.S. clients are not accepted
Since its launch, the company has received a wide range of international accolades and rewards, including:
- Best FX IB Program
- Best Broker in Asia-Pacific Region 2015
- Best Forex Trading Account 2018
- Best Forex Broker Asia 2018
- Best Investor Education 2017
- Best Forex Broker Europe 2019
What is the minimum deposit at FBS?
The minimum deposit at FBS depends on your location and your account type. If you are trading from outside the EU, you can open an account with as little as $1. EU traders, on the other hand, have a minimum deposit of €10.
Our review team found the FBS minimum deposit limits to be very low, no matter which arm of the company you are trading with. This makes the broker very accessible.
At FBS you can choose between the following account types, depending on your location:
- Cent account – This is perfect for beginners as it allows traders to gain real experience, with minimal risk. The minimum deposit is only $1 and leverage is 1:1000. The minimum order volume is 0.01 and floating spreads start at 1 pip. This account also allows you to use all the FBS broker robots and strategies, without restriction.
- Micro account – With a micro account, traders can enjoy the advantages of fixed spreads and STP trading. There is also leverage of 1:3000 and spreads fixed at 3 pips.
- Standard account – If you have a little more experience with forex trading, you may want to opt for a standard account. This account’s focus is mainly on improving profits and reducing risk, with the introduction of reduced floating spreads. This minimum deposit for this account is $100, and leverage is 1:3000.
- Zero spread account – The minimum deposit for this account is $500, which makes it an option for the more serious trader. As the name implies, trades can be executed with no spread, which means you can learn more about market conditions and how they affect trades. Many professional traders find this account very useful. A commission is charged at $20 per lot.
- Unlimited account – This is a little different than the other accounts, as it is an STP account. The minimum deposit is $500, and the floating spread starts at 0.2 pip. The benefit of this account is that there are no restrictions on open positions and pending orders, so you are free to trade as you please.
- ECN account – The ECN account has a minimum deposit of $1,000, with a floating spread from 1 pip and leverage up to 1:500.
If you’re using FBS from a country within the European Union, you will be more limited in your choice of account types. EU customers can choose between a Cent account or a Standard account, however, due to EU regulations, there are some differences in the minimum deposit limits and leverage:
- Cent account – This account has a minimum deposit of 10 EUR, while leverage is 1:30. Traders can open a maximum of 200 positions.
- Standard account – The minimum deposit is 100 EUR. Leverage is 1:30 and traders can have a maximum of 200 open positions and pending orders.
The FBS online forex broker also offers demo versions of accounts. They can be funded with however much virtual money you desire, up to a maximum of $1 million.
FBS online broker enables all clients to change their account to a swap-free account if they are a citizen of a country where one of the official (and dominating) religions is Islam. In these countries, you can manage this from your personal area. In other countries, you may need to contact customer service to apply for an Islamic account.
Any FBS account can be switched to a swap-free account. Unfortunately, FBS reserves the right to charge a fixed fee for positions held long-term, however they do clarify that this is not an interest fee and so the account remains Sharia-compliant.
FBS doesn’t charge any inactivity fees on its international accounts. Your account will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity, but you can simply contact the broker to reopen it. Unfortunately, if you are an EU trader, you will be charged €10 per year, if your account is inactive for more than 180 days.
When you review the FBS payment methods, you’ll find that all deposits are free, except for Stic Pay. If you use this payment method, you will have to pay a commission of 2.5% of the amount plus $0.3.
EU traders benefit from free withdrawals. All withdrawals from international accounts, however, incur fees. These are as follows:
- Visa – $1 per withdrawal
- Neteller – 2% of withdrawal amount with a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $30
- Stic Pay – 2.5% + $0.3 per withdrawal
- Skrill – 1% + $0.32 per withdrawal
- Perfect Money – 0.5% of the withdrawal amount
- Bitwallet – commission may apply but it isn’t specified
FBS Bonus & Promotions
We were quite impressed with the extensive list of promotions and bonuses on offer at FBS. These range in their scope and coverage and are clearly designed for a broad array of traders.
If you are going to be taking advantage of any of these, be sure to check the eligibility with your country / account.
This is a deposit bonus that will give you the exact amount that you deposit as a bonus. This can be a great way for you to augment your balance with some additional liquidity.
Note✍️: This is not available on the ECN account and it is limited to $10,000
Of course, there is nothing in life that really comes completely free. You will have to meet a certain minimum traded lots in order to be able to withdraw this bonus. There are a number of other conditions that may be attached so be sure to read the bonus T&Cs.
Trade $100 Bonus
This is a relatively new bonus that will give you a free $100 to trade with and improve your trading skills. This bonus does not require any form of funding so it can be considered truly “free”.
Get the Trade 100 Bonus at FBS
This is also a great way for you to get a real feel for the market above the standard demo account. It will perhaps best replicate the trading that you will get on a live account.
If you want to unlock the $100 before you can withdraw, you will need to trade the minimum of 5 lots in a 30-day period. If you have managed to maintain or increase the balance then you can withdraw it after the period.
This is a promotion that will pay you cash back on the lots that you trade. This can be up to $15 per lot for every lot – losing trades included.
This is free to enter and you can activate it in your account area. It is also available on all accounts at FBS. You can see an exact breakdown of the cashback numbers in this table. Clearly the micro account has the most cashback for lots traded.
Note✍️: The Cashback promo is not available if you came through an IB or if you are trading on bonus funds
Of course, you should be perfectly clear about the conditions that are required to claim this cashback. The primary one that we noticed was that the difference between opening and closing price on the complete transaction should exceed 5 points.
This is regardless of the trade being profitable or not. Also, this “5 points” number is only applicable for those with 4-digit quotes. For the 5-digit quote, the difference between opening and closing should exceed 59 points.
If you are an affiliate (see below) and refer traders to FBS then you qualify for this partner bonus. This is a great way for you to add up to $3,000 on top of your monthly commissions.
This partner bonus will depend on the amount of volume that your referred clients trade. There are three tiers of monthly bonus based on the amount of lots traded by these clients:
Partner Bonus levels at FBS
This is a bonus that is on top of the normal IB and affiliate earnings that you make so it really is a juicy offer.
Win a Car
We don’t often see brokers giving away prizes like this but FBS has done this on a number of ocassions. They hold regular “raffles” which the traders can enter to win one of these cars.
They have given away cars like a Mercedes Benz, Range Rover, Audi and even a Porsche!
To enter the competition is really pretty simple. All you have to do is keep an eye on the competition section and enter your name when the raffle becomes available. They will enter your trading account number in a lotto style draw and choose the lucky winner.
It is always a nice touch when the broker includes other offers that could help improve your trading experience.
With FBS, you can also make use of their VPS offer, join their loyalty and rewards program, or jump into one of their trading competitions.
FBS offers excellent customer support, which is available via email, phone, and fax. Traders can also contact the broker via live chat, which is available 24/7.
Fbs is the one of trusted reputated Broker. If you’re new to forex trading, signing up to FBS is a wise move. The extensive educational materials, demo accounts, and social trading options truly make FBS an online forex broker ideal for beginners.
Register now to learn, practice your new skills, and emulate professionals while still making a profit.
(Keywords: best forex broker europe 2020, best forex broker in india, best forex broker in the world, best forex broker for beginners, best forex broker in dubai, best forex broker uk, best forex broker in canada, best forex broker in china, best forex brokers, top forex brokers, highest leverage forex broker, best asian forex broker, forex broker in South africa, forex broker with minimum deposit, deposit bonus forex brokers)