Best and cheap Hosting for beginners. Review and Rating 2021
Based on uptime,features price and performance..
When you’re creating WordPress website one of the first things you need to think about is your choice of web host. Sadly, a lot of people end up neglecting their choice of web host and their sites end up suffering as a result of sub-standard web hosting. By choosing a reliable WordPress host your site will be high performing, secure, and online when your users need it the most.
Bluehost Review from Our Experts
One of the oldest web hosts started in 1996, Bluehost has become the largest brand name when it comes to WordPress hosting. They are an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. With Bluehost, you never have to worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic. Their 24/7 expert support is always there to help when you need it by phone, email, or live chat. They are rated #1 in web hosting for small businesses. On top of that, they are offering WPBeginner users an exclusive 63% off discount, a Free Domain, Free SSL, and a free Site Builder with templates.
Overall Rating (4.7/5)
Load time: 390 ms
Support: 24/7 live chat
Features: One-click install for WordPress, https (SSL), free domain for 1 year
Bluehost Review from Experts
Bluehost is one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world and an official WordPress recommended hosting provider. Bluehost offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses with a 24/7 customer support. See the complete Bluehost review by our experts to find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you.
In this complete Bluehost review, we will put their promises to test. These are the areas we will look into:
- Performance: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? We will test their speed and server response time to assess that.
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without any downtime?
- Customer Support: Can you count on their technical support as a customer?
- Features: Do they offer all the features you will need to build your website?
- Pricing: Do they have the best pricing in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?
- Bottom line: Don’t want to read all the details? Let us give it to you straight. In our Bluehost review, we found them to be reliable, fast, and affordable with friendly 24/7 customer support.
That’s why we’ve chosen to recommend Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
Bluehost is a popular hosting service among many small business owners and bloggers who use WordPress. The reason is simple – they have cheap introductory prices ($2.75/mo), it’s simple to use (one-click install for WordPress), and they usually don’t have any performance issues.
In fact, we found Bluehost to have the best cost/value ratio. Our uptime and speed monitoring tool Pingdom showed us an average uptime of 99.99% with only 24 outages (all less than an hour in time) and an average page loading speed of 390 ms for the last 12-months.
They’re also one of the few web hosts that are officially recommended by the WordPress.org community. All of their plans come with free SSL (https://), WordPress staging environment, and easy WordPress install feature. They also have a large database of WordPress tutorials and all plans come with 24/7 live customer support.
They’re not cheap, though. Prices start at $2.75 per month, but they throw in a free domain name with SSL for a year.
Pros and Cons
All web hosting companies have their pros and cons. Some you can live with, and some you cannot ignore.
Here are the pros and cons of Bluehost that we learned.
- First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make Bluehost the top choice.
- Pricing: Their hosting plans are well within the reach of most users, particularly those who are just starting out.
- Reliability: They power a large number of websites with minimum downtime.
- No hidden charges: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Free domain: You get a free domain name for 1 year when you signup.
Bluehost is not without some disadvantages that you should be aware of before signing up.
- Higher domain renewal price Their free domain renewal price is higher than average.
- Storage: Bluehost offers a small amount of storage on its Basic plan compared to competitors
Reliability & Performance
We said Bluehost was dependable, and we meant it: Bluehost has a great uptime guarantee of 99.98%. No web host can provide 100% uptime, so 99.98% is a strong showing – it translates to roughly one hour and 45 minutes of downtime per year. That’s second only to Hostgator, which offers 99.99% uptime.
Bluehost Speed Test Results
For a faster website, you will need to choose a fast web hosting company. Keeping this in mind, we created a test site to see how fast Bluehost really is.
Our test site was created using WordPress with default Twenty Seventeen theme. We imported dummy content for theme development including images. After that we used Pingdom to test the website speed.
Here are our test results
As you can see, our test site loads in less than two seconds. That’s faster than 85% of all tested sites. Considering the fact that our website wasn’t using any caching plugins or speed optimization tips, this result is remarkable.
But this test website didn’t have large amounts of traffic. So the Pingdom test alone isn’t good enough.
To test how Bluehost servers would respond with increased traffic, we used a testing tool called Load Impact to send virtual users (VU) to our site. They gradually built up to 100 visitors to see how the server would handle increased requests from multiple connections at once.
This test indicates that if you are looking for a really fast website, then Bluehost can be a perfect fit for you.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for all budgets and sizes. This includes shared hosting, VPS, dedicated server, cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, and more.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost hosting plans and their features.
- Shared Hosting : Shared hosting is the perfect way to start a new website with low traffic volume. In a shared hosting environment, your website shares server resources with other websites.
- Cloud hosting: A more reliable upgrade to the shared hosting plan. It allows you to utilize multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically switch to a different server in case of a hardware failure or high traffic.
- WordPress hosting: A hosting package designed specifically for WordPress powered websites. It is optimized to run WordPress and can even protect your WordPress site against common threats.
- WooCommerce hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, it allows you to easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting offers you all the essential features to kick start your ecommerce store.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: An upgrade to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting allows you to virtual dedicated resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated server hosting: A dedicated server to for your website, means you will have all the resources of the server to yourself. The downside is that you will have to manage the server on your own.
- All Bluehost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with 1-click.
All plans come with an easy to use hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, create databases, etc.
Bluehost’s Shared Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers a shared hosting package suitable for starter websites. Their shared plan is available in three different levels.
Let’s take a look at what’s included in each plan.
- Basic: The basic plan only allows you to host one website. It hosts one domain and 25 subdomains, 50GB storage, 5 email accounts of 100 MB storage for each account. For the first term you’ll pay $2.95 per month. When you renew the account, you’ll have to pay $7.99 per month.
- Plus: The Plus plan includes unlimited websites with unlimited web space and bandwidth. You’ll also get unlimited email accounts. The price for the first term starts from $5.45 per month. When you renew the account, you’ll have to pay $10.99 per month.
- Prime: The Prime plan includes all features of plus plan. You will also get domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro as extras worth over $80/year. Prime also has the same first term price of Plus, $5.45 per month. When renewing, you’ll have to pay $14.99 per month.
- If you are just starting your website, then you can select any of these plans. You can easily upgrade your hosting plan as your website grows.
Bluehost Support and Customer Service
Bluehost offers a 24/7 support system where you can talk to their customer support representatives using live chat or phone. This is really helpful when you need quick help from technical support staff.
Bluehost maintains a huge library of articles, step by step guides, and video tutorials as part of their extensive knowledge base. This is a huge help for beginners and most common issues can be quickly resolved by a simple search.
After reading this review you might be wondering if Bluehost is the right choice for your website?
Bluehost is often ranked #1 hosting company by many websites. They offer a wide range of hosting plans with tons of features that help you easily build your website.
All their hosting plans include expert 24/7 customer support from knowledgeable staff.
Most importantly, they offer affordable starter plans that fit any budget requirement.
If you are just starting out, then you cannot go wrong signing up for a Bluehost shared hosting plan. Its easy on your pocket, and comes with all the right tools. As your site grows you can easily upgrade your hosting plan accordingly.
(keywords : Bluehost review, Bluehost web hosting review, cheap web hosting india, cheap web hosting services, cheap web hosting and domain, cheap web hosting services in india, cheap web hosting usa, cheap web hosting uk, cheapest web hosting uk, cheapest web hosting usa, cheap web hosting canada, cheapest web hosting canada, inexpensive web hosting canada, cheap canadian web hosting, cheap web hosting australia, cheapest web hosting australia, affordable web hosting australia, best and cheap web hosting australia, cheap australian web hosting, affordable web hosting usa, cheap web hosting companies in usa, cheap web hosting services in usa)